Misery

Welcome to Guild Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Misery

Welcome to Guild Forum.

Misery

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Chaos Guild

Welcome To Misery Guild Forum, Have Respect For Other User's, New Members Are Reminded to Use Your In-Game-Name When Registering On This Forum, Have Fun & Play Clean.
Good Hunting, Clean Running, Fair Play,

PVP Guild Event

PVP Guild Event Empty PVP Guild Event

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:17 pm

My proposal is two have a guild war between two factions of our guild for 30 mins. Only store bought pots will be allowed and only unplussed weaps will be allowed to adjust for the level differences and the Broken PVP system in Guild War. One captain for each team who will choose their teamates. Winners get prizes for participating. The winning captain will distribute items to his team. The Bad: This can get complicated if we implement to many rules and take too many questions The Good: this could be alot of fun. I had a PVP contest in my old Guild Kotor, 2 players fighting in proving grounds with no pots and it was alot of fun. Best 4 of 7 for the title Sith Lord PVP king.
    SkIDO
    SkIDO

PVP Guild Event Empty Re: PVP Guild Event

Post  SkIDO Sun May 16, 2010 6:02 am

Halex wrote:My proposal is two have a guild war between two factions of our guild for 30 mins. Only store bought pots will be allowed and only unplussed weaps will be allowed to adjust for the level differences and the Broken PVP system in Guild War. One captain for each team who will choose their teamates. Winners get prizes for participating. The winning captain will distribute items to his team. The Bad: This can get complicated if we implement to many rules and take too many questions The Good: this could be alot of fun. I had a PVP contest in my old Guild Kotor, 2 players fighting in proving grounds with no pots and it was alot of fun. Best 4 of 7 for the title Sith Lord PVP king.
    It sounds very fun =D

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:26 am